Dave

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Dave

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:52 pm

might as well keep the ball rolling

the first time i knew i wanted a FTO was when they did this little thing about it on Top Gear, years ago, the old man went out and got a silver GPX, struts lowered kick ass stereo and quick as fcuk, i drove it once or twice and knew this the way to go.
the old man sold his and went conservative and bought an Alfa, but my mother liked them and got a GS tip, which i was lucky enough to be insured on for a year.
a year ago i bought my first car and what a first one.. 95GS manual, burgundy. i got her cheap enough but spent serious cash already in only a year, full kit, i didn't copy Daz i stayed to the top mix i think the side skirts are veilside copies but hey, 18"team dynamics RVRII's with 35profiles all round, lowered 45 and 25,induction kit, two 4inch cans on the back and the usual stuff on the inside, dials,pedals and gear knob etc... but hopefully in the next few weeks i'll have the leather interior, cream with burgundy FTO logos.
i don't see myself selling it but if i did the only reason would be to go up in the models and get a nice gpx manual.

dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Introduce yourself