Galway meet Spring 2004

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

What weekend suits you best for a Galway meet?

April 24th
17%
May 1st
50%
May 8th
No votes
May 22nd
33%

Total votes : 6

Galway meet Spring 2004

Postby CJ » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:25 pm

Myself and Speedyboy (Ralph) have been talking about having a Galway meet over the coming month or two. As it stands, a rough plan for the day is:

Get down to Galway early on a Saturday afternoon and get a session in @ Pallas Karting Track.
Next up is to take in some scenery and head off for a drive, Galway City to Westport is one idea. Following that, head back to Galway for the night to include a bit of grub and a few pints!. If you're interested, post your name onto this thread. Can you also select the date from the accompanying poll that would suit you best.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Galway meet Spring 2004

Postby Daz » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:48 pm

CJ wrote:Myself and Speedyboy (Ralph) have been talking about having a Galway meet over the coming month or two. As it stands, a rough plan for the day is:

Get down to Galway early on a Saturday afternoon and get a session in @ Pallas Karting Track.
Next up is to take in some scenery and head off for a drive, Galway City to Westport is one idea. Following that, head back to Galway for the night to include a bit of grub and a few pints!. If you're interested, post your name onto this thread. Can you also select the date from the accompanying poll that would suit you best.

Ciaran

Sorry to say but i don't think any of these dates are good for me, god i hate my job, it really f*cks up my personal life.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby philip » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:12 pm

May the 1st seems good get off work early or just take the day off, head for a drive around the west in a convoy of FTO's sounds brilliant, few beer's later all good. Never in a convoy of FTO's peoples heads turn with just one FTO what about four or five together cool 8) 8) 8)
philip
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby philip » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:15 pm

[/quote]

Sorry to say but i don't think any of these dates are good for me, god i hate my job, it really f*cks up my personal life.

Daz...[/quote]

Daz can you get time off work? it would cool to meet for a few beers.
philip
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby Daz » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:35 am

philip wrote:

Daz can you get time off work? it would cool to meet for a few beers.

I'll do my best mate, but it depends on the date they pick as the april one i won't be in the country i'll be in las vegas :D may first is a posibility as thats the one weekend i'm not working i'm working the other two, but i'll just be back from vegas and probably broke from losing all my money :) but we'll see what i can do.

Daz...
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Postby philip » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:00 pm

Daz ya might hit the jack pot and come home in a Viper, wishful thinking.
Anyway enjoy las vegas.......
philip
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:38 pm

Philip, will prob be flying back to galway a bit at the start after the move, so if im back when this meet is on i might tag along as a co-pilot in ur fto if u wouldnt mind!
daniel
daniel
Octane king
Octane king

Postby chuck » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:40 pm

I will be up for a meet any weekend suits me, arrived too late at last meet missed all the action and was the only one who had their chick with them too,, wot a mickey :? so lets get it going imagine 10 FTO's in a convoy on a sunny Galway day they will think Hollywoods arrived,
chuck
chuck
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Daz » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:35 am

chuck wrote:I will be up for a meet any weekend suits me, arrived too late at last meet missed all the action and was the only one who had their chick with them too,, wot a mickey :? so lets get it going imagine 10 FTO's in a convoy on a sunny Galway day they will think Hollywoods arrived,

Aye but i'd say with this one being an overnite stay quite a few will be bringing their woman with them, (at least the excuse, you can't say i don't bring you anywhere will be good for another year :D )
then again i could be wrong and everyone wants to go solo, i guess thats something that will have to be decided.

Daz...
Daz

Postby keville » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:36 pm

Hey Guys,

Been of line for a while so missed everything over the last few months

:( :( (computer packed in and only got round to getting one recently)

Im up for any of those weekends :P Would be good to meet up with you guys again for a beer or two :twisted:

Keville
keville
Octane king
Octane king

Return to Irish FTO meets