What car next?

Discuss other marques here

Moderator: Moderators

What car next?

Postby agent s » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:55 am

Hi Folks

Bought a Ford Puma 1.7 to replace the ol' FTO there but just sold it. Should become a car dealer methinks :smt115 ?!

Definately need a 4-door with the tiny man... Would have made the effort with the FTO to get him in and out with his car seat, but no other car is worth it tbh :(

Am now thinking of getting an Audi A4 (the car I'm looking at is a '97 but only has 66k miles on the clock) ... what do you boys (and hot ladies! :smt061 ) reckon?
“Don’t upset me. I’m running out of places to hide the bodies.”
agent s
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Re: What car next?

Postby Mustang » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:37 am

agent s wrote:Hi Folks

Bought a Ford Puma 1.7 to replace the ol' FTO there but just sold it. Should become a car dealer methinks :smt115 ?!

Definately need a 4-door with the tiny man... Would have made the effort with the FTO to get him in and out with his car seat, but no other car is worth it tbh :(

Am now thinking of getting an Audi A4 (the car I'm looking at is a '97 but only has 66k miles on the clock) ... what do you boys (and hot ladies! :smt061 ) reckon?

I quite like the A4 -I've no experience with them though. I'm surprised at the mileage figure. By that age they usually have big miles on the clock, but if you can verify the mileade figure then ok.
Which engine?
Mustang
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby RussMan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:21 am

Its the 1.6 vertical 4 cylinder... Full Service History stamped all the way so pretty impressive!
Agent S still drives it like she stole it ! :)
???? - Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
2007 Nissan 350z GT
2004 Nissan 350z GT
1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPvR
1997 Mazda Mx-3
RussMan
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Return to Other Cars