FTOOC pic load problems

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Postby NobbyV4 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:57 am

JD wrote:
NobbyV4 wrote:. Do you mind if I copy and paste this on the UK site?
Cheers
V

No problem, paste away, glad I could help.
Cheers
JD

Trouble is the pics don't load unless your a logged in subscriber. :(
NobbyV4
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby CJ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:10 am

NobbyV4 wrote:Trouble is the pics don't load unless your a logged in subscriber. :(

Nobby, suggest you pull a copy of the pics and upload them onto your photo album on the FTOOC forum....

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NobbyV4 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:23 am

CJ wrote:
NobbyV4 wrote:Trouble is the pics don't load unless your a logged in subscriber. :(

Nobby, suggest you pull a copy of the pics and upload them onto your photo album on the FTOOC forum....

CJ

Embarresed to say I've not used the FTOOC uk album, it wasn't working a while back probaly fixed now, but I usually load pics to my site or photobucket. I'll have a go at that, cheers
V
NobbyV4
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby CJ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm

NobbyV4 wrote:Embarresed to say I've not used the FTOOC uk album, it wasn't working a while back probaly fixed now, but I usually load pics to my site or photobucket. I'll have a go at that, cheers
V

Nobby, I've set up the album on this site so as pics can be linked to from ftooc.org, try now!

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NobbyV4 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:46 pm

CJ wrote:
NobbyV4 wrote:Embarresed to say I've not used the FTOOC uk album, it wasn't working a while back probaly fixed now, but I usually load pics to my site or photobucket. I'll have a go at that, cheers
V

Nobby, I've set up the album on this site so as pics can be linked to from ftooc.org, try now!

CJ

Mmm... still doesn't load on the UK site. It's on page 32 I think of the group buy leatherette section.
NobbyV4
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby CJ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:07 pm

NobbyV4 wrote:Mmm... still doesn't load on the UK site. It's on page 32 I think of the group buy leatherette section.

Loads for me Nobby, try refreshing the browser, what error do you get in place of the pic?

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NobbyV4 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:19 pm

FYI ppl
http://www.fto-ireland.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21116

JD wrote:
NobbyV4 wrote:
JD wrote:One word of ADVICE - the covers for the two front seats ARE DIFFERENT, I.E. there is a LEFT and a RIGHT so check them against the originals when you take them off.

JD

Now I did this, and could not see a difference, I even measured the stitching how did you tell?
Mine are on and I'm either lucky but they seem to fit fine, if a little tight on the zip.

Come to think of it, it's possible I recieved two of the same hand???

Max can you confirm if they are handed pairs?

There is an extra panel stitched into one side of each of the front seats to accommodate the mechanism for pulling the back of the seat down - if you check the covers that you remove there is one on each of them as well.

Here is the front passanger seat cover (the top section not the bit you sit on) - arrow points to the extra panel - you can see its different from the other side:

[img]*http://www.fto-ireland.com/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=238[/img]

Here is where that panel ends up when it's on the seat (I'ts tucked in under the mechanism):

[img]*http://www.fto-ireland.com/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=239[/img]

Hope this helps.
Cheers
JD

Looks exactly like this without the asterix I had to add them as it loads fine on here, oh it's page 31 over on the UK site. BTW
I've loaded em to Photobucket so ppl can see them, so unless you got your teeth into this, it's no biggy?
NobbyV4
Unleaded
Unleaded

Postby CJ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:05 pm

Nobby, I reckon this might be a problem with the forum version that the FTOOC is running, I think it might be checking for a .gif or .jpeg extetion, I'll investigate.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic