Gallery Pictures

If you've any comments on what might make fto-ireland.com a better site, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gallery Pictures

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:01 pm

Just a suggestion but maybe we should try and get a few more pic's up on the gallery section, we have loads of regualr users now and very few photos of our P&J's!!
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Gallery Pictures

Postby CJ » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:41 pm

Dave wrote:Just a suggestion but maybe we should try and get a few more pic's up on the gallery section, we have loads of regualr users now and very few photos of our P&J's!!

Agreed, I tend to ask every so often but the response can sometimes be a bit muted! If you want your car to appear in the Gallary section, email me on a minimum of 5 pics with a bief description of any mods carried out.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Speedyboy » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:37 am

I know youve asked me but the car is a bit of a state at the moment and I dont want to embarrass mysef :oops:

Ill show you sunday at drag wars and you can decide for yourself
Speedyboy
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Re: Gallery Pictures

Postby soc » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:36 am

CJ wrote:
Dave wrote:Just a suggestion but maybe we should try and get a few more pic's up on the gallery section, we have loads of regualr users now and very few photos of our P&J's!!

Agreed, I tend to ask every so often but the response can sometimes be a bit muted! If you want your car to appear in the Gallary section, email me on a minimum of 5 pics with a bief description of any mods carried out.

Ciaran

yea, mine is completely standard appearance wise so I didn't think it was worth it..... I'll looking to getting some pics of me changing the brake pads, steering rack gaiters and front bottom arm bushes for next week - maybe even a picture of the nice induction kit.......
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:48 am

i reckon all pic's are worth it.... especially with the V6 lump in it!! :wink:
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby kevinod » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:05 pm

You've seen my 2 pics... feel free to add those if ya like, I can add more when it arrives.

Kev.
kevinod

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:27 pm

Ill be taking some more pics of my car on tuesday, to send round to the guys that might be interested in purchasing her..Ive access to a 5mil pix camera at home so i can take some good hight resolution one's, is there any restriction on how big the file can be for the gallery section?
daniel
daniel
Octane king
Octane king

Postby CJ » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:18 pm

daniel wrote:is there any restriction on how big the file can be for the gallery section?

Dan, I'll reduce the filesize accordingly, typically 60 - 100k. A 5 mega pixel CCD is going to generate much larger images, you'd be better reducing down the resolution to 1024x768 beforehand.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:01 pm

will do, ill send you on some pics on wed evening..
daniel
daniel
Octane king
Octane king

Return to Suggestions, announcements and updates