Clonsilla, Sunday afternoon

Spotted an FTO on the road recently? Post times and locations here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clonsilla, Sunday afternoon

Postby CJ » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Drove past a red FTO heading into Clonsilla village about 4.30pm, waved but owner gave me the 'what are you waving at?' look, oh well.. :roll:

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby steelroe » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:31 pm

CJ,
From all the spotted posts on here there must be hell of a lot of FTO's in Dublin surely the members on here from Dublin and surrounding area would be able to meet. Would be interested myself is there was a large turnout expected.

Come on guys lets try and put faces tro the names. Remember it is in all owners interest to pass on info and so on to keep the cost of running as low as possible.
steelroe
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:59 am

steelroe wrote:CJ,From all the spotted posts on here there must be hell of a lot of FTO's in Dublin surely the members on here from Dublin and surrounding area would be able to meet.

I agree Rory, the problem is its difficult to motivate people enough to get them out for an hour or two. The last meet had 2 cars turn up, in saying that, there was only going to be a maximum of four that day. I agree that we should be able to get good numbers of people together on any one weekend but unless interest is there, its pointless trying to organise anything.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Spotted