Ex club car for sale?

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Ex club car for sale?

Postby goz_83 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Trolling done deal, as i'm thinking about getting a nice fto for the brother in law...a kind of part birthday loan, part present. I can spend up to 900....anyway, i spotted the one linked below. He doesn't want white and it's no-mivec, but it does look very well kept. Anyone recognise it? I know it could be snapped up for a good bit under the asking price, but I don't think I will make an offer on this one.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4396457

Also found a joker claiming 208bhp on his 98 (pre-facelift) fto. Asking for €2200 when that lovely red club GPvr could be snapped up for same asking price :lol:
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4441902
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Ex club car for sale?

Postby colm_mcm » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

That's gfalls old car.

That other one might be a Version R with the wrong bumper

Lack of an airbag is unusual for a 98
colm_mcm

Postby ottostreet » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 am

The white GX, I sold that to him. It's falls old car and it was babied to an unbelievable extent. I sold it to a friend for him and it stayed sitting up for quite a while, close to a year.

It's probably still in good nick, it's the same young fella selling and you will get a good bit off the asking.

I reckon that other one is a version r with the wrong bumper, wonder why though!
ottostreet
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby goz_83 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 am

ottostreet wrote:
I reckon that other one is a version r with the wrong bumper, wonder why though!

I guessed the same. I text the guy to say so and to ask why he had 208bhp....he said he only had the car a year and the previous owner said it wasn't crashed :? No mention of the fact that he misrepped the bhp figures. Probably some old sh1te he was fed.

The one thing I don't like about the ex-club car is the reversing camera. It looks like an anus on effin thing. Why wouldn't anyone have the foresight to place it in the rear plate section?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby ottostreet » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 am

I'll ask George!
ottostreet
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Return to For Sale