meet

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

meet

Postby RussMan » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:50 pm

Hi CJ - i''m going to have to amend myself off the paintball schedule but i'll be down at the meet though.. i can't see what time you guys are meeting at but i'll keep searching... busted a few ribs monday night so dont think jumping around the wicklow mountains with an uzi will work... i'll throw a few quid in the pot if you guys have problems from that,
Russ

Praying for Sun... forecast is for rain!!
RussMan
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Postby kevinod » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:54 pm

Sounds painful... I've only bruised mine and remember not being able to move without wincing.

I'm a latecomer to the paintball list, so I could just slot in, sort you out with the deposit if you paid it at the meet?

Kev.
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby RussMan » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:05 pm

woops.. can you move these posts cj?
Yeh its nasty.. beer and wrestling and.. eh concrete don't really mix :)
Sneezing is the worst though
I havn't paid a deposit cos cj kindly sorted that out for me so i'm sure there shouldn't be any problems ... I'm so going to spend all afternoon and if neccesary all evening scrubbing the fto to have here sparkling ;)
RussMan
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Re: meet

Postby CJ » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:38 am

RussMan wrote:Hi CJ - i''m going to have to amend myself off the paintball schedule but i'll be down at the meet though.. i can't see what time you guys are meeting at but i'll keep searching... busted a few ribs monday night so dont think jumping around the wicklow mountains with an uzi will work... i'll throw a few quid in the pot if you guys have problems from that

Fair enough Russell, these things happen, hope you get fixed up soon.
We're meeting from 11.30 on @ the Spawell. Will you be out in the evening or not?

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RussMan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:26 am

I'll be in town at a b'day party... where about's? could pop up for a pint or two?
RussMan
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Return to Irish FTO meets