Underbody rust

Technical questions and discussion

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Underbody rust

Postby mivecrx » Thu May 29, 2014 6:01 pm

brccrx wrote:
You only get what U deserve for, when You break Your word and rip someone of even for a small amount of money You become something worse than "clown"

Im sure You never told a single thing about the white asti even tho You knew everything as so called clown told You all about it when he discover it. And keep lying that he went with grinder on something when he haven't touch it.
Now You blame him for being honest, some genuione (not genuine) lad You are haha

Sorry for ot lads :r

Never had any problem with lads I sold parts to, that includes loads of people from imoc, mitsipieces, coltuk and here. More than 50 I would say. I never sold any cars that weren't road worthy and as described.

You are a clown, posting on threads where I post. Ring me if you've a problem, that's simple, be a man not a little girl. Not going to reply to your crap anymore, you have my number.

goz_83 wrote:Cool it lads. And there's no need for racist remarks mivecrx.

When did you become a mod? :p

Nothing racist there, I dealt with a foreign lad who in my opinion is a clown.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?

Postby brccrx » Thu May 29, 2014 7:09 pm

First of all, i dont have Your number, i deleted it same night when i told You that i wont sell You anything ever again even if You com begging on Your knees, same time when i told You to delete my number as well. Even if i would i wouldn't really like to talk to You being honest.

Second, please refrain from racist type of comments, im not that touchy but for a sake of people reading this forum in the future, just dont.

Finally the last, please dont insult me as i dont insult You.

As for the parts You sold, why did You kept quiet when the man U sold wrong parts to (hes a member on here), run in to trouble. not only some of the bits were wrong, he had to pay more to mechanic for blocking the lift, bought more parts to replace the wrong ones! Im sure You at least said: im sorry? You cant say You didnt know as i personally told You twice (if not more) what parts has to go with what You sold and ive done same set up for You as well.

If i comment on forums You post, maybe because im on these as well? :smt006

Im really, really sorry that this has started on someone else topic creating huge ot, couldn't just handle hypocrisy. I'll not reply again unless its regarding the topic.
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Postby goz_83 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm

It's racist the fact that it was used as part of an insult. I am not a mod here, but it doesn't take a mod to spot racist remarks and to suggest that there's no need for making them. You guys obviously have a disagreement for you selling dodgy/incorrect parts. It should be sorted off the forum though.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby mivecrx » Thu May 29, 2014 8:21 pm

@brccrx Deleting my number is no excuse to go acting like a girl instead of saying what problem you have to me in person or pm me for a number.

See the problem is with the parts and car you sold me, not what I sold you which you imply. I'm not going posting crap about that everywhere just sort it with you like a normal person.

I take it you mean ethan(ebrewer89). I sold him a gearbox and flywheel, both are perfect and no complaints from him, I even drove half way to mayo to meet him with it because fastway wouldn't take it.

@goz_83 I've never sold him any dodgy parts, it's actually a problem with seb selling bad parts and a car to me, then I had problems with a stepper motor which turned out to be a problem with the wiring loom he made and sold to me, I never gave him the 20e I owed him which I think is not even a little compensation for the bad quality loom which could have easily started a fire and ruined my car.

I'm actually sorry for writing that what looks like a racist comment now I read it, but still think seb is a clown.
mivecrx

Postby brccrx » Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Ok, thats pure lay about that loom and its so simple to prove that.

Im sure You took pictures where the fault was when fixing? No?

But ive pictures of the loom in the making :)

U surely know where the fault was? No, because there was no fault :) But if U do please do a picture of the faulty spot, we match it to the pics i have to see about that.

Better thing is why dont You just post picture where the spot was fixed, i know where i did mate the wires You dont, no chance U will picture the spot :r
Even better, doing the loom i didnt touch the wires that goes to the stepper :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: as there no need for that, U couldnt know that 8)

Would You like to add anything in this matter? :D Whitch exact wires did i done wrong? :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Other question, what cv cups did You sold with that gearbox You mention? U knew 100% sure they need to be RS (green ones) I have personally told You about it at least 2 times (probably more!)

Whos telling porkies here boy? You already been caught on 2 in a short while.
For the second time You trying to insult me calling me girl and clown :r But i dont feel like one :smt005 Keep trying and U'll get admin/mod attention.
Take this as a honour lesson:

It doesnt matter if You rip me off 10, 20 or 1500, if You break Your word Youre something worse than clown.
I never left You with no help like You did Your man selling him gearbox with wrong cv cups that You 100% sure knew about that!
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Postby mivecrx » Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm

I've took pics and showed some lads on the other site so they could see and help me fix it, you know them and they know you. It definitely was faulty.

I didn't sell him cv cups, he was getting them himself, I simply supplied the gearbox and flywheel. You haven't a clue about that so go ask Ethan for the facts before saying I ripped him off, better again don't bother as it's got nothing to do with you.

Not been caught out on anything.
mivecrx

Postby brccrx » Thu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Post the pics on here/ pm me? :wink:

I didnt touch the step motor wires, hello? :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Postby mivecrx » Thu May 29, 2014 10:44 pm

brccrx wrote:Post the pics on here/ pm me? :wink:

I didnt touch the step motor wires, hello? :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

That's your word.
mivecrx

Postby brccrx » Thu May 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Not only a word, ive pics :smt006
Also common sense and knowledge what need to be redone when doing that loom.

Could You just simply post Your pics, please.
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Postby Bernard » Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 am

Brccrx & Mivecrx

Lads, I've had to lock a perfectly good thread that was of use to everyone because ye've gone so far off topic with a row.
Both of you know that the forum isn't the place to air personal problems you may have.

Consider this a warning, keep the arguments offline in future.
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to FTO Technical