Sunday 25th May

Spotted an FTO on the road recently? Post times and locations here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sunday 25th May

Postby soc » Mon May 26, 2003 10:09 am

Silver GR in bottom level of Brown Thomas carpark sometime after midday - literally parked directly accross from me. Looked like someone had just spent some time cleaning and polishing - event the tyres had been done.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Eamon » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:38 am

Shane,

That was me on Sunday 25th May in BT's car park. 95 GR Tip.
Saw yours parked across from me. You must have been in early.
Was squandering some money in BT's on my new house.
I'm moving to Drogheda, so will probably see a few more FTOs on the M50/M1 from now on.

Eamon
Eamon
Speed freak
Speed freak

Postby soc » Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:11 am

Eamon wrote:Shane,

That was me on Sunday 25th May in BT's car park. 95 GR Tip.
Saw yours parked across from me. You must have been in early.
Was squandering some money in BT's on my new house.
I'm moving to Drogheda, so will probably see a few more FTOs on the M50/M1 from now on.

Eamon

Yea I was in early alright - we were doing the same thing. Wasting money on stuff for the new house which we'll be signing for on Friday. I'm going the opposite direction to Stepaside. I've a mate who just opened a new shop in Drogheda - I think it's called "everything for 2 euros" or something like that. And if you're out that neck of the woods you should try Kelly's in Lusk for servicing...
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Ivan E » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:56 pm

Good luck with the new house Shane. I'm actually not too far away from Stepaside myself. Over in the Monkstown/Dun Laoghire direction but I head home that way most nights through Sandyford village and just turn off a bit before Step. to head to Cornels Court.

Tend to see a few fto's on my way home (I come into work a different way in the morning). Saw a nice pale blue one yesterday with mirror windows. '95 & then a 95 MH reg. dark blue one in Deans Grange heading down Rochestown ave. I saw two black ones coming in this morning. Constantly seeing them.
Ivan E
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby soc » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:51 pm

Ivan E wrote:Good luck with the new house Shane. I'm actually not too far away from Stepaside myself. Over in the Monkstown/Dun Laoghire direction but I head home that way most nights through Sandyford village and just turn off a bit before Step. to head to Cornels Court.

Tend to see a few fto's on my way home (I come into work a different way in the morning). Saw a nice pale blue one yesterday with mirror windows. '95 & then a 95 MH reg. dark blue one in Deans Grange heading down Rochestown ave. I saw two black ones coming in this morning. Constantly seeing them.

Cheers Ivan,

so it looks like i won't be feeling quite so exclusive anymore... i'd better get a MIVEC and do something different to it... :)

I think the pale blue one lives in rathfarnham - i see it a lot outside a chinese restuarant in that next of the woods - it's an aftermarket paint job, can't say i'd be a big fan of the tints and I think it has 15" wheels - that's a whole lot of money to spend on a paint job and leave small 15's on the car.....
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Spotted