October Meet & Greet 27-10-12

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Re: October Meet & Greet 27-10-12

Postby Sebastian » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 pm

BAck ontopic
It was a great meet , really enjoyed the drive and meeting the newer members .
First time when there were no silver fto's or any prefacelifts.
Thanks to Bernard and Ross for organising this and fair play to all involved , good turn out .

Didn't took to many pics as there were plenty of cameras there
Can't wait for the next one
no1. manual GR 96 l no2. tip GR 95 l no3. manual Gpx 95 l no.4 manual Gpx 95 l no.5 manual Gpx 96 l no.6 tip GR 95 - in 2011 took a break from the FTO scene
Sebastian

Postby goz_83 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I'll upload the pics I have when I get back to Dublin. I'm suffering with a serious hangover now. 2 nights of whiskey on the trot and way too many energy mixers in there. I'm paying now :( in someone's bed, empty house in Carrick on Shannon, with the spins. Never again!
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Mitsinut » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 pm

goz_83 wrote:I'll upload the pics I have when I get back to Dublin. I'm suffering with a serious hangover now. 2 nights of whiskey on the trot and way too many energy mixers in there. I'm paying now :( in someone's bed, empty house in Carrick on Shannon, with the spins. Never again!

Do the people that own the house know you're there? :lol:
Mitsinut
Octane king
Octane king

Postby goz_83 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Mitsinut wrote:
goz_83 wrote:I'll upload the pics I have when I get back to Dublin. I'm suffering with a serious hangover now. 2 nights of whiskey on the trot and way too many energy mixers in there. I'm paying now :( in someone's bed, empty house in Carrick on Shannon, with the spins. Never again!

Do the people that own the house know you're there? :lol:

Was in tatters all day. Had some supermacs on the way home. Nothin like some greasy chicken to take the pain away. A couple of snaps from the day:

97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby TopCat » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Great meet alright, and decent numbers of FTO's! Good to see a few new faces, and all the older ones too. Bring on the rolling road session! :)
TopCat
Fight The Octopus!
Fight The Octopus!

Postby Chris_Heilong » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm

yeah, If we get a date up for the rolling road then I can make sure I am not working that day.
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Wagalini » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 am

It was really great to meet everyone! Good day out and nice to see some more FTO's up close :D

I'll post up pictures when I can but my card reader has gone missing so it could be a while.. :(
Wagalini
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Previous

Return to Irish FTO meets