End of an era...???

Discuss other marques here

Moderator: Moderators

End of an era...???

Postby gfalls » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 am

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
gfalls
My first-born will be christened 'MIVEC'
My first-born will be christened 'MIVEC'

Re: End of an era...???

Postby StewyD32 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm

:(
Silver 97 Mirage Asti V coupe
Burgundy 95 GR
Silver 95 GPX
StewyD32
Full Throttle Owner!
Full Throttle Owner!

Postby colm_mcm » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Ralliart UK are gone for ages anyway, they changed the name to Xtreme UK or something years back. Ralliart didn't really have any input into the latest Evos or anything either.
colm_mcm

Ralliart to close!!!

Postby paul2508 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 pm

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/ralliart-to-close-in-april-17924.html

Ralliart to Close in April

Though most of the media channels insist that some of the world’s economies are recovering, and the depression is over, we can still feel the aftershocks. Just today Ralliart, a Japanese high-performance subsidiary of Mitsubishi, has announced that it is closing its doors. The business started to go under as the google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);Japanese aftermarket sales went down due to the global recession.

As you may know, some of the Mitsubishi vehicles are branded “Ralliart” and sold all over the world. Apparently, this closure will not affect the Lancer Ralliart, the Sportback Ralliart and other models, as the car manufacturer owns the rights to the name, logo, and so on.

In an open letter, Ralliart Inc. President Masao Taguchi explained: “because of the sudden change of economy situation since the year before last, the business circumstance surrounding our company radically became worse and so, this time we have reached the conclusion that we Ralliart Inc., would scale down our business activities as of the end of March 2010.

"Along with the scale down of our business activities this time, we would cease the following business and operation which we have done so far. We would like to express our sincere apology to all of customers though we would make you much inconveniences.”

So you will still be able to buy Ralliart Mitsubishi models, but you won’t be able to tune up your car with JDM Ralliart aftermarket products. According to the company, the next operations will be ceased:
Support to motorsport customers(Support to the participation, Technical Support, and Awarding of Mitsubishi/Ralliart Driver of the Year)
New Planning, Development and Merchandize of Ralliart products (Except FIA VO parts)
Information of new products and dispatching motorsport information.
Operations will be ceased on April 1, 2010.
...Me fail english?..Thats unpossible.....
paul2508
FTO-Ireland rules my world
FTO-Ireland rules my world

Postby CJ » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 am

Topics merged - CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Other Cars