V6 Header Group Buy

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

V6 Header Group Buy

Postby Dave » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:34 am

Folks, as most of you know by now, myself and Karl have set up a company and we are the exclusive suppliers of RPW's parts in Ireland.

RPW have a V6 Header for the GR and GPX and are willing to do a group buy if anyone is interested, here is the link of the actual product. There was a very succesful group buy done in the UK and they've quoted increases in BHP by 15bhp.
http://www.rpw.com.au/
go into product guide on the left hand side and it's under Header/Extractor Systems - 6cyl
I haven't got exact figures, it will depend on the numbers of interested people.
If anyone is interested let me know.
Cheers

Dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:42 am

Dave, on the assumption that a Fuel Pressure Regulator is also required to compliment this mod, will RPW supply the same? Do you have any rough pricing on the basis that 10 headers are purchased?

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:01 pm

yeah the whole hog will be provided, still haven't gotten a rough price, but as you know the price will drop with the more headers that are purchased, i just have to get RPW to agree a set price.
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:56 pm

Dave wrote:yeah the whole hog will be provided, still haven't gotten a rough price, but as you know the price will drop with the more headers that are purchased, i just have to get RPW to agree a set price.

I would be interested if the price was in the €600 bracket - Wouldn't like to pay much more for 15BHP. I have been looking around for manifold and downpipes for a while - v nice mod - but quite pricey.

Obviously the tricky bit is going to be fitting and set-up of Fuel Pressure Regulator etc. Are you guys going to handle this or are you just selling the parts? Presume theres differences between GR & GPX kits? Need a Mivec Manual Guinea Pig???
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:18 pm

what i'll do is get all the info on the kit and fitting and whether or not a fuel pressure regulator is actually required from RPW, the price will be set by RPW and costs will come down with frieght charges.
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:01 am

Right Folks,
here's a link to the UK Group buy, we will guarantee the same prices, as were given to the UK boys.....
http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... pw+headers
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:23 pm

Dave wrote:Right Folks,
here's a link to the UK Group buy, we will guarantee the same prices, as were given to the UK boys.....
http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... pw+headers

So would I be right in thinking that at $600 AUD for parts plus $150 AUD for shipping - this would come to €434 plus tax (whats the import tax?).

Also what the story with the fuel pressure regulator and the set up?
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:27 pm

Import Tax is 10% as far as i know and VAT of 21%.
the FSE regulator is only required for the mivec header, it doesn't come with the kit itself, because it can be sourced here a lot cheaper!
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:57 pm

If you can bring them in for the above figures I would be very interested in getting hold of a Mivec Header - just to be clear though - this is a manifold and downpipe?
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:06 pm

yep the whole lot.
but we'd need to get 10 to make some savings on the frieght, if we can't you can contact us directly on sales@splitrimsracing.com and we can order one in directly for you.
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:39 pm

folks, i'm away now on a weeks holiday, so if there's anything on this, questions or what ever, email them to the splitrimsracing account and Karl will answer them.

Cheers
dave
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to For Sale