i love quinn!!

Compare and discuss insurance quotes here (Registered users only)

Moderator: Moderators

i love quinn!!

Postby miss-enzo » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:13 pm

ok i know ppl have problems wit quinn but they seriouslty love me!!!!!
ok im 22 wit 3yrs ncb
last year i had a 1.5 dohc mx3 and my insurance was €1068
they kicked up a huge stink wen i wanted to insure a levin! said its too much of a high powered car!! (ya as if! :r ) then they only charged me an extra €60 for the yr!!! haha! :D
so this yr i got the GPX (manual mivec!) ... didnt tink they'd even quote me (it was insured while i was 21 wit 2yrs ncb!...keep that in mind!) and my insurance is €900!!!! haha!!! ok so its only tpft but still 900 is feck well cheap!!! it is in my eyes anyway!!! haha! cant wait for my renewal (since last yr they dropped it €300!!)
gotta love bein a girl!!:wink:
My FTO is for sale viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12725
miss-enzo
My other car's an FTO...as well

Postby AL » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:12 am

ABSOLUTE BLOODY DISGRACE..................... DONT GET ME STARTED :evil: , ILL END MY RANT THERE !!!

saving up for that s*x change right away................ could we get a group buy for this surgery, :lol:

OK !!! seriously though, good for you miss-enzo, but the system is an absolute disgrace. if women were discriminated like this they'd be burning bra's outside insurance branches, lol.

so im off to quinn tomorrow , with my boxers, a lighter and a very long pole
AL
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby AL » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:15 am

sorry had to scrap that trip to quinn tomorrow, just realised theyre the only pair i have left :shock: :roll:

:lol:
AL

Postby miss-enzo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:19 am

AL wrote:ABSOLUTE BLOODY DISGRACE..................... DONT GET ME STARTED :evil: , ILL END MY RANT THERE !!!

saving up for that s*x change right away................ could we get a group buy for this surgery, :lol:

OK !!! seriously though, good for you miss-enzo, but the system is an absolute disgrace. if women were discriminated like this they'd be burning bra's outside insurance branches, lol.

so im off to quinn tomorrow , with my boxers, a lighter and a very long pole

pmsl!! haha i know im SO lucky!! i mean i taut i was screwed wen they were kickin up a stink about the levin! haha!!
My FTO is for sale viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12725
miss-enzo

Return to Motor Insurance