Stephanie Cassandra TMF in de mix

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Stephanie Cassandra TMF in de mix

Postby Muad_dib77 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Years ago TMF used to be at the very cutting edge of Visiual and Audio mixing - we're talking 2001-2003 ish at the time they hired various relatively unknown DJs to do Annual Mixes (Known as JahrMix) - a tradition they've kept at..but forwhatever reason after 03 the mixes got really really poor..just essentially providing a set of samples from the top 100 of that year seemed to be enough..however sonmetime last year a dj Called Stephanie Cassandra joined the team and with some of the most amazing mixing I've seen or heard for a long long time.
Seriously it's :nwor stuff..

If anybody else here is into dancye/poppy catchy stuff give it a hit on the aul google and where you'd otherwise get episodes of tv-series.. "TMF in de Mix" (not in DA mix) there's a few available..my personal fave is 22-08-2009 - some real crackers in there..

Make sure you dont bother with files smaller than 350meg as audio quality will be pretty poor then..

AFAIK this is Public Domain stuff btw..
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Re: Stephanie Cassandra TMF in de mix

Postby CJ » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm

I like some of their stuff, I'm a bit of a sucker for the some of the catchier non-commercial Hed Kandi mixes and the like...

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic