Daz...

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Daz...

Postby Daz » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:06 pm

Well since i suggested this one i may get the ball rolling :)

Well i'm Daz or as i was christened David Cockroft,
I'm 29 and a maintenance Technician.
I have been the proud owner of a Pyrenees Black GPX for just over 3 years,
I fell in love with The FTO the first time i saw one 7 years ago and said then that someday i'd own one,
Bought mine in standard trim, but have since then spent 000's on it modifying it to my taste
I was the first owner to split up 3 kits to achieve my look which now unfortunatly been copied on several occasions, since i won FTO of the show at JAE 2002,
Along with the kit, it is complemented with 18" league tantrums running 35 profile on front and 40 on the rear.
It is lowered with uprated brakes and a full stainless mongoose exhaust,
It also has a full two tone leather interiour,
Other interiour mods include satainless dials with red backlight bulbs and ali dashsurround and ali gear surround,
There are several other mods also and all this is guarded by two alarms and two imobilisers, and a steering lock and soon to be fitted pager alarm.
I have owned this car longer than any other i have owned and i'll probably keep it till i run it into the ground. :)
I have made many friends amongst the other FTO owners Especially in England where i have attended many a meet/event.
And have been fortunate to meet some of the owners here at our own little mini meet at cart city.
That is one of the reasons for loving this car but the other is per Euro spent, no other comes close in looks and neck turning ability.
And it is just an awesome car to drive, handles like it's on rails. :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby Dean » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:18 pm

Hi Daz - Welcome to the 12 step program :)
Dean
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Daz » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:25 pm

Dean wrote:Hi Daz - Welcome to the 12 step program :)

Nah i think it will take more than 12 steeps to get away from the FTO and i have been a passanger is some cars (scooby's a few versions inclubing sti, 22b, RB5 ect and i've been in evo's and a twin turbo supra) now these all have power but the FTO is still the best buy per euro spent. :D :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Return to Introduce yourself