Australian imports

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Australian imports

Postby CJ » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:09 am

Guys, FYI - heres a copy of an e-mail I received from a guy in Australia whos trying to drum up some interest in shipping jap sports cars over to this neck of the woods, make up your own mind.

Ciaran

Hi There,
My names Karl Hardy.
I have been importing a large variety of vehicles mainly into Australia for 7 years. Especially high performance Japanese cars.
I'm also the owner of one of the highest powered Toyota Soarers on the Planet! Here's an article about my car!http://www.planetsoarer.com/thrustmaster/thrustmaster.htm
I am looking at sending cars to the UK, Ireland, Europe directly from Japan.
Are there any members of your club that would like to Import directly from Japan and save money?
I have mechanics all over Japan who can check the vehicles before final purchase is made!
Dealers always mark the prices up (they have to to survive) we can offer any vehicle which is allowed to be imported into the UK, Ireland, Europe (please check with your local dept of transport / vehicle registration authority) at discounted prices.
Please contact us if this interests you. You can go to my site (which is currently being re- constructed) or contact me directly from here!
I am very aware of clients concerns when Importing a car from another Country and can hopefully answer any queries you may have. There is a chance I will be in Europe just after Christmas and might be able to meet some of you that have a Passion for Japanese sportscars.
Regards
Karl Hardy

www.importacar.com.au

613 9646 1146
613 9555 2215
Cell/Mobile 613 408-788897
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to For Sale