Hello, I'm new to the forum

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Hello, I'm new to the forum

Postby tomfu » Fri May 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum and want to put up a post with photos attached but cannot due to being new. How do i contact a moderator to change my status to allow this? Or am i missing something here?
tomfu

Re: Contact moderators

Postby Sebastian » Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

no1. manual GR 96 l no2. tip GR 95 l no3. manual Gpx 95 l no.4 manual Gpx 95 l no.5 manual Gpx 96 l no.6 tip GR 95 - in 2011 took a break from the FTO scene
Sebastian

Re: Hello, I'm new to the forum

Postby goz_83 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 pm

:wel :whs
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby tomfu » Fri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi lads and thanks for the welcome. Thanks Sebastion for the link, that helped enormously, didn't see it in the forum rules or FAQ.
I did try to put up a post with photos but wasn't let.

In response to the message 'familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting'. I did read through the FAQ and found -

"What attachments are allowed on this board?
Each board administrator can allow or disallow certain attachment types. If you are unsure what is allowed to be uploaded, contact the board administrator for assistance.

Why can’t I add attachments?
Attachment permissions are granted on a per forum, per group, or per user basis. The board administrator may not have allowed attachments to be added for the specific forum you are posting in, or perhaps only certain groups can post attachments. Contact the board administrator if you are unsure about why you are unable to add attachments."

I also saw somewhere that new members couldn't attach photos until they were more senior and, despite looking, I couldn't see how to contact a moderator to ask the question without making a post for all to see. Slightly confusing.
tomfu

Postby Chris_Heilong » Sun May 12, 2013 5:01 pm

just open a photobucket account, when you upload to there you get a html like and then come back here make a new post, look for the Img button and paste your photo link into the window that pops up.
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby StewyD32 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:12 am

:whs . Photobucket is probably the best and quickest option.

Welcome :smt006
Silver 97 Mirage Asti V coupe
Burgundy 95 GR
Silver 95 GPX
StewyD32
Full Throttle Owner!
Full Throttle Owner!

Postby tomfu » Mon May 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Thanks lads, all done now. I used photobucket in the end, quite simple really. It just threw me a bit after being so used to uploading from my hard drive.
tomfu

Postby Chris_Heilong » Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

mm...so where are the pictures :smt002
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong

Return to Introduce yourself