Wanted - outer and stereo consoles

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Wanted - outer and stereo consoles

Postby snowaxe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:24 pm

I am looking to get hold of an outer centre console as well as the stereo surround console. My mechanic tried to remove them and being old they cracked and broke. Looking for ones with no cracks and in reasonable condition. I am located in North Wales, if you can help let me know. Thanks - alex
snowaxe
1st gear
1st gear

Re: Wanted - outer and stereo consoles

Postby goz_83 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Mick Ah will have the outer console, but the inner console will be hard to get. I expect you will have better luck locally, considering postage. Have you tried ebay?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby snowaxe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:58 pm

keeping an eye on ebay but the ones currently on there are either cracked or "modified" in some way (cut centre piece) and wanting top dollar! Just thought i would check the forums, camskill have the outer console new at £85 and the stereo one at £165.
snowaxe
1st gear
1st gear

Postby White_Beast » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Having just sold my FTO i've been selling a load of spares and extras lately. (D-Speed clear repeaters, FTO alloy centre caps, Cyber Stork white dials, original flare etc. I have an excellent condition stereo surround which i'll be selling soon (as soon as i find a box big enough and strong enough). I'll probably e-bay it but will let you know once i do. Picture below i've only just taken and is of exact surround. I'm from West wales (Pembrokeshire) so wont take long to get to North Wales.

1994 Mitubishi FTO GR owner 05 / April / 2005 to 06 / October / 2013
White_Beast
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Return to For Sale