Newbie saying hi

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Newbie saying hi

Postby simo923 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:03 am

Hiya people. I currently do not own a FTO but will do.....soon. I drive a Mondeo at the moment but after seeing my dad's MR2 http://www.gsimpson.f2s.com/MR2/index.html i'm gonna ditch the family car and get something worth having. I've always wanted a FTO but wasnt that determined. NOW I WILL. Probably get one at the beginning of next year. Just thought i should get to know them before i buy one. Knowledge is power. Anyway...i'm sure i'll get to know you guys so seeya around
simo923

Postby CJ » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:39 pm

Welcome simo, and good luck with your search for an FTO. Out of interest, is FTO insurance expensive in NI? From what I hear, they're cheaper to insure up north but not by much. Nice MR2 by the way, looks like a bucket of money has been thrown @ the exterior!

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby simo923 » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:55 pm

Cheerz.......I'm sure it would cost an absolute fortune to insure up here as my mondeo was about £1800 fully comp......This said the mondeo is insured in England and so will the FTO but i'm sure it'll be around £1800 for the FTO in england anyway...but that doesnt matter. I've not seen one single FTO for sale at all up North so will probably end up buying down by you and exporting it.
simo923

Postby CJ » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:33 pm

simo, you could head over to Scotland on the boat and pick one up, but it would probably be cheaper to buy down south and register up north.
Check out the Buy & Sell and CBG , the Autotraderdoesn't have as many for sale but its worth keepinjg an eye on nontheless. Don't forget to keep an eye on the For Sale forum on this site :)

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Introduce yourself