Tynagh Karting Meet

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:24 pm

Dave wrote:some good pictures alright, i see there's some scobie in the castle looking down at us!

that'll have to be photo-shopped if we send them over for the UK calender

God bless your eyesight - By Scobie you mean the chimney stack ??- I don't see anyone??
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dave » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:27 pm

is it a chimney? looks like someone looking down at us.
Dave
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:49 pm

Dave wrote:is it a chimney? looks like someone looking down at us.

It could be the hooded figure thats said to roam the castle and look down from the ramparts on the lookout for strangers from the pale impeding on his keep.

:twisted:

Erm - Just focused in on the camera - and it does look like a chimney stack - I've probably seen one two many Most Haunted episodes - still we could photoshop it out anyway to avoid confusion.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby soc » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:03 pm

I was about post "who owns the facelift...." then I remembered... looking well CJ - nice job, it really finishes it off nicely.

Now all that's needed is some names to faces for us lazy non-attenders.... although after seeing the group shot of the cars I think I'd feel left out with my boring golf.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:15 pm

shane wrote:I was about post "who owns the facelift...." then I remembered... looking well CJ - nice job, it really finishes it off nicely.

Now all that's needed is some names to faces for us lazy non-attenders.... although after seeing the group shot of the cars I think I'd feel left out with my boring golf.

Yeah - CJ's car looked really sweet - much better looking front end with the MGTF and Lupo fogs than the standard front.

As for names to faces - both myself and CJ are out of the pic as we're both taking photos - the rest of the gang is there inc Dave, Nigel and Mustang - and the FTO widows club is in full attendance as well.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:00 pm

OK lads, pics up on the Meets page, apologies for the quality of some of the pics, my camera was acting up (i.e. I havn't learned how to use it properly yet ;))
MfFTO, I must get the originals of your pics (I assume they're high res), the colour balance seems a lot better.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:51 am

The majority of my photos were taken at the lowest Res CJ - the high Res ones tend to take up a lot of memory on the card. I'll take some very high poster quality Res ones at the next meet.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Speedyboy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:34 pm

I've tried calling SB, no awnser, I've sent him a text, hopefully he'll come back soon.

My missus isn't up for karting unfortunately, she'd rather just watch from the stands Shane, do you reckon that we're gonna have problems if the numbers aren't what we expected?

Sorry lads been a bit busy with one thing or another recently hope I didnt cause any problems with the numbers!
Wavin - Unrivalled European supplier of plastic pipe systems
Speedyboy
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Previous

Return to Irish FTO meets