Rubber trim for bottom of windscreen

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Rubber trim for bottom of windscreen

Postby goz_83 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:29 am

I noticed that the rubber trim that sits at the bottom of the windscreen is missing, as well as the two screws that hold the plastic trim in place. It was there when the windscreen was being replaced, so I guess the guys never put it all back into place and threw it out with the old sealant that came off the frame. Anyone have these little bits handy?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Rubber trim for bottom of windscreen

Postby brccrx » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 am

I dont quite get where's that rubber trim but i'll check around my parts cars and if its there U can have it, i can courier it to You if needed (parcel motel would cost ya 4.50 or something)
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Re: Rubber trim for bottom of windscreen

Postby goz_83 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 am

brccrx wrote:I dont quite get where's that rubber trim but i'll check around my parts cars and if its there U can have it, i can courier it to You if needed (parcel motel would cost ya 4.50 or something)

Hi Seb. Its the rubber trim that sits at the bottom of the windscreen. It sits into the top of the plastic cover panel that the wiper arms are bolted through. The screws from the panel are also missing. If you have a parts car, you have these little pieces for sure. They are not parts ordinarily looked for.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to For Sale