anyone see inception yet??

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

anyone see inception yet??

Postby paul2508 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 pm

went to see it last week and WOW :shock: what a film, went to see it again the next day, christopher nolan does it again with this masterpiece.
storyline is genius , you will never see another film like it. the music is just as powerful as the film with Hans Zimmer behind the great scores especially the ending theme ,you have to listen to it all,work of art. :ll
see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xeHiTmx5AU
makes the hair on the back of your neck stand , i
would recommend anyone to go and see this , you will be blown away
definitely one of the best films i have seen.
roll on dvd release
...Me fail english?..Thats unpossible.....
paul2508
FTO-Ireland rules my world
FTO-Ireland rules my world

Re: anyone see inception yet??

Postby Danny Kierans » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 pm

i seen it a few weeks ago .. loved it.
My new site http://www.turbowizz.com
The Kandy FTO maker. :)
Playstation id= danny-jnr-why

NO-1GR MANUAL 96|NO-2GR TIP 94|NO-3 GPVR MANUAL 97|
Danny Kierans
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Postby TopCat » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 am

Yeah, great movie. Its a bit strange in that its a very rewarding film to watch, you really do have to pay attention, but well worth it. Would definitely consider seeing it again while its in the cinema, so that says a lot! :)
TopCat
Fight The Octopus!
Fight The Octopus!

Postby Mustang » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Meh. Over hyped -as with most big budget films. I can't help but feel that there is an emperor's new clothes scenario with this film. The hype says it was good and ground braking therefore Joe public agrees. I could take it or leave it -another 'Matrix' as far as I can see.
More specifically I felt the film was at least 1/2 hour too long -that end sequence with the snow scene seemed very abstract (yes I know it was a dream and perhaps the abstract nature was the point), and way too drawn out. I was actually struggling to stay awake :smt015 (due in part to the large meal I had beforehand admittedly).
Mustang
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby soc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Mustang wrote:Meh. Over hyped -as with most big budget films. I can't help but feel that there is an emperor's new clothes scenario with this film. The hype says it was good and ground braking therefore Joe public agrees. I could take it or leave it -another 'Matrix' as far as I can see.
More specifically I felt the film was at least 1/2 hour too long -that end sequence with the snow scene seemed very abstract (yes I know it was a dream and perhaps the abstract nature was the point), and way too drawn out. I was actually struggling to stay awake :smt015 (due in part to the large meal I had beforehand admittedly).

I thought it was a good film but I don't get why people are going on about the complex storyline - all this stuff about how you really have to pay attention to what's going on. Seemed pretty straight forward to me - not exactly rocket science. :roll:
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Dilogoat86 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 pm

soc wrote:
Mustang wrote:Meh. Over hyped -as with most big budget films. I can't help but feel that there is an emperor's new clothes scenario with this film. The hype says it was good and ground braking therefore Joe public agrees. I could take it or leave it -another 'Matrix' as far as I can see.

I thought it was a good film but I don't get why people are going on about the complex storyline - all this stuff about how you really have to pay attention to what's going on. Seemed pretty straight forward to me - not exactly rocket science. :roll:

May be you didn't get it then :P

Loved it, smart, sharp, new take on an old idea (but what isn't these days?) a touch long but sifficiently interesting to justify it.
Currently in my collection:
'98 Toyota Starlet...
'79 Mini Clubman 1380cc ~100BHP (I hope)
'79 BMW 728
Dilogoat86
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Return to Off Topic