Stainless woven mesh front grills

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Stainless woven mesh front grills

Postby borat52 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:31 pm

I have been selling these grills to FTOUK members for about 5 months now, only just realising that fto-ireland existing as ciaron bought one from me and made me aware!

I'm an FTO owner who could'nt find a decent woven mesh stainless steel grill myself anywhere so contacted a friend who works for a steel company about making one up for me, he got me a discount by making 25 of them at once and the rest i am selling on, admittidly at a small profit to me but these are still far cheaper than you will find anywhere else.

ciaron suggested i post an ad here as he said some of the ireland FTO community would also be interested.

The prices are 20 UK pounds for the classic grill and 30 pounds for the facelift grill, complete with 2 sidepods.
I am offering free postage to ireland on these as i am clearing the last of my stock - if there is sufficient demand then i will re-order new stock, think i have 2 facelift and 3 classics left now.
Come complete with fitting instructions.
The grills are identical to those sold here:

http://www.type-f.co.uk/products/grill.html

here are some pictures:

If you have any questions please email me at wm2367@bris.ac.uk, or send me a pm.
I have asked ciaron to post here once he recieves his grill so you have an independant opinion as to the quality of them.

here is the origional thread on FTOOC:
http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... c&start=20

many thanks,
will
borat52

Postby Neil » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:13 pm

nice one, emailed.
Neil
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby CJ » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:35 am

After a long wait, I finally got the woven mesh, damn post offices!
It took 20mins to fit, I didn't have to remove the facelift bumper as expcted. I'm really happy wth the result, it finishes things off nicely up front, thanks again Will.

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to For Sale