Site Partner : Opie Oils

Vendor discounts available to FTO-Ireland members

Moderators: Moderators, Vendor Managers

Re: Site Partner : Opie Oils

Postby oilman » Mon May 28, 2012 9:37 am

Hi

Sorry, that offer ended, but a similar one is due to start tomorrow, keep an eye on the site.

The prices currently available on our web site are the discounted prices, and these are available to everyone. We have had to change the way in which the prices are displayed and accessed as many members were not understanding how they got our best prices, and because of restrictions put in place by Google Shopping regarding split members / non-members pricing.

We have not taken the discounts away they are just easier to get!

Cheers

Tim
oilman
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby colm_mcm » Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm

So just to clarify, tim - ther is no discount available off the website price, and it's the same price for everyone?
colm_mcm

Postby oilman » Tue May 29, 2012 9:00 am

Yes, that's it, but there is an offer starting later today where using the code JUBILEE will take an extra 20% off oils.

Cheers

Tim
oilman
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby goz_83 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 am

The oil goes fast. I bought 3x5 litre bottles of Motul 8100. Used one bottle on the Zafira, one on the GPX and the other went into my brothers GR because the bloody thing had barely been moved in 6 months! I thought I would have a good year from my supply, but already I am out. I think I will be taking advantage of the extra 20% off.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby oilman » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Opie Oils - Club discount update for forum members

Hi All,

There has been some confusion over the past few months about how to claim your 10% club discount.

Previously the method was to log into our members section on our website www.opieoils.co.uk to get the cheaper prices, however to keep certain internet search engines happy we have had to do away with that method (They do not like hidden prices!).

So, to now redeem your 10% club discount simply use the following club discount code at the checkout.

FTOI

Please make sure your use the code at the time of purchase as we can't subsequently make a refund if you forget to use it.

Once the code is added at the checkout you will then receive your extra 10% club discount. However this discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other offer codes, BUT the code can be used in conjunction with any of our offers on this page: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/t-Current-Offer.aspx

Please make sure your use the code at the time of purchase as we can't subsequently make a refund if you forget to use it.

Any questions please ask here or contact us via email at sales@opiepoils.co.uk

Thanks,

Oilman
oilman
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Sebastian » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks for the update Oilman , will attach this on the first post of this thread also.
no1. manual GR 96 l no2. tip GR 95 l no3. manual Gpx 95 l no.4 manual Gpx 95 l no.5 manual Gpx 96 l no.6 tip GR 95 - in 2011 took a break from the FTO scene
Sebastian

Previous

Return to FTO Ireland Discounts