Nissan Skyline

A forum dedicated to quick Japanese motors

Moderator: Moderators

Nissan Skyline

Postby soc » Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:47 pm

Having just bought and watched 2 Fast 2 Furious I think I would very much like a skyline ... :) hehe who wouldn't.....
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Nissan Skyline

Postby CJ » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:38 pm

shane wrote:Having just bought and watched 2 Fast 2 Furious I think I would very much like a skyline ... :) hehe who wouldn't.....

Pity you had to waste you're money on a brutal film! Watched it on the plane over to Singapore, I wasn't impressed to say the least....

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nissan Skyline

Postby soc » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:07 pm

CJ wrote:
shane wrote:Having just bought and watched 2 Fast 2 Furious I think I would very much like a skyline ... :) hehe who wouldn't.....

Pity you had to waste you're money on a brutal film! Watched it on the plane over to Singapore, I wasn't impressed to say the least....

Ciaran

yea pretty crap but the wheels onthe evo were nice and it's nice to turn up the volume full blast and listen to the ripping exhausts - I'd love to get something really raspy and metallic on my GR but I just don't think I could live with it 24/7.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Eamon » Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:49 pm

Have to agree - totally dismal film.
Nice to see all the cars had at least 24 gears, never ran out of gearchanges.
Remember, whenever someone is beating you in a race in a movie, you will always have at least one more gear to select so that you can win by a whisker.
Eamon
Speed freak
Speed freak

Return to Japanese Performance