Time to show myself:) Hi from NZ:D

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

Time to show myself:) Hi from NZ:D

Postby the real technikhaus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 am

Well, I thought it was about time to properly introduce myself as I said I would:) My name is Nick and I live in Dunedin and Auckland all the way over in New Zealand! I'm a student studying Law and Commerce and in my spare time, apart from working, I love to take long drives by the beach in my car... Lol :smt005
I am the owner of a beautiful Manual 1995 GPX in White! She's just clocked over to 130,000kms and apart from one side of the car (Stupid old owner) is in mint condition!

As of the moment, everything is standard except for a cold air intake kit and having the catalytic converter removed.

Well I'm a little tired so cant be bothered wirting as much as I usually would but next time I feel like posting I'll add more information!
Also stay tuned for details of Project Matte Wrap and Project SilverTouch
I'm pretty knowledgable on FTO's and I am an admin on the NZ forum and Editor in chief of the upcoming FTO Magazine so dont be afraid to get in touch or even sign up on http://www.fto.co.nz

Yours in FTO's
Nick
the real technikhaus
Unleaded
Unleaded

Re: Time to show myself:) Hi from NZ:D

Postby Kace » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Welcome -

Hey did something happen to the fto.co.nz site ? I joined up there in 2010 and now there seems to be no record of me over there at all now.

Was there a membership wipe-down in 2011 or something - what happened to all of the old posts etc. ?
| Silver 95 GPX Manual | 20 years MIVEC experience |
| Silver 09 Audi A5 | 2.0 TDI quattro S-Line Special Edition |
| Blue 04 Audi A4 Avant | 1.9 TDI S-Line | (wifemobile)
Kace
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: Time to show myself:) Hi from NZ:D

Postby the real technikhaus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:21 pm

We did undergo a massive overhaul of the site including a new website and forum upgrade a while back. After this we did have to start fresh but it really was for the better. The old forum was locked to an outdated version of PHPBB and the hosting was covered in ads etc.

We (technikhaus) decided to donate our services, web hosting, design, domain management and much more to create a better site for all. If you havent checked it out yet please do! Visit http://www.fto.co.nz/forum and re-introduce yourself!

The old foum is still alive... I think :/ try this link? http://www.createforum.com/ftoconz/index.php?sid=a0f42b8690eb0ba251ec918418862492&mforum=ftoconz
the real technikhaus
Unleaded
Unleaded

Return to Introduce yourself