theving b**sted's

Discuss other marques here

Moderator: Moderators

theving b**sted's

Postby tin tin » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:09 pm

i went to wms to pick my car up because they sorted all the littel bits that was wroung with it. as i started it i put

my facer in the head unit and it didnt work!!!!? so i pushed the power butten and it still didnt work!!!!! ? so i

put my hand under the pasinger seat and ther wasnt ant thing ther !!!!!!!!! the theaving p**cks nicked the

modem for my dvd head unit they cut the wiers of the plugs . so i told john the owner of wms and he

said it will be sorted on the insurance thats fear anuf i get a new one . so i drove off fealing how good it

was to have my power stering working fully now and my brakes even sharper and no taping from the

engine and all thhe other bits sorted . then!!!!!!!!!! i notised that my speedow didnt work and the internal

electrics like the digy mile clock and speedow and normal clock so i turnd around took it back told them we had

a closer look at the car in the glove box a john said they have mest aboult with my iner wiering i gess

looking for a ecu or getting the head unit out. so i have left my car down ther now to be sorted. this wasnt

wms's fault i didnt tell them ther was a box under the pasinger seat so they didnt no it was gorn . i no i put a

post up because i was worryed aboult wms doing the fto swap but they have done a good job and sorted the

bits out for me free of charge and the car is fun to drive so i do give them credit for the convercion so i

hope to get the car back soon with a new dvd head unit and fully working electrics then its getting fully mapped

next yeah when they have ther 4x4 rolling road out in

(and this is the longest post i have ever typed )
tin tin
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby Muad_dib77 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:45 am

Long story shot..

Your car is great - but some bugger nicked your DVD-thingey?

Bastards!
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Postby tin tin » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:18 pm

Muad_dib77 wrote:Long story shot..

Your car is great - but some bugger nicked your DVD-thingey?

Bastards!

:D yeah basically so i should get it back soon
tin tin
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby tin tin » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:46 pm

i should be getting my car back friday i hope :D
tin tin
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby kevinod » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:26 pm

Fair play to the owner for accepting responsibility, but thats one place my car will never be going! :shock:
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby Muad_dib77 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:38 pm

Shocking - I generally remove anything that isn't bolted to the car when I hand it in anywhere.. I even go as far as removing the stereo if I leve the house for a couple of days.
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Postby baldtyres » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:33 pm

gfalls wrote:I had my car in for crash repairs in Pratt's Carlow. After we'd dropped it off my missus said we'd forgotten to take out a large bottle of CK1 aftershave that was in the glove compartment.

That's terrible, how the hell can you wear that unisex sh1te :r
Midlifecrisisinagpx
baldtyres
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby tin tin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:49 pm

i have got my head unit running again the enginer sorted it :D 1month and a harft with out music :shock:
tin tin
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to Other Cars