Saturday 14th June

Spotted an FTO on the road recently? Post times and locations here.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturday 14th June

Postby soc » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:24 pm

Spotted Ciaran's old GS floating around Bakers Corner (near blackrock). Needs a wash but still looking good with those side skirts and the 17's.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:45 pm

Ah me old GS ;) I havn't seen it since I sold it, wonder how the guy (Alan) is getting on with it..

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ivan E » Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:59 pm

If its a dark blue one then I have seen that one also, at exactly the same spot. Looked in good shape.

As it happens, I only live a couple of hundred yards away from Baker's Corner.

Saw a lovely red GPX in Dun Laoghaire on Friday night. Polished up to the last and parked in George's st.
Ivan E
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby soc » Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:33 am

Ivan E wrote:If its a dark blue one then I have seen that one also, at exactly the same spot. Looked in good shape.

As it happens, I only live a couple of hundred yards away from Baker's Corner.

Saw a lovely red GPX in Dun Laoghaire on Friday night. Polished up to the last and parked in George's st.

so I was pretty close to your neck of the woods - I was down in des kelly's getting some carpets... how sick was i when i though about all the nice automotive stuff i could have gotten instead of damn carpets :-)
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Ivan E » Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:34 pm

If its any consolation I was in there myself not so long ago. Just had wooden floors fitted about 2 weeks ago and was checking out the stuff in there before we got them. :shock:
Ivan E
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby soc » Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:43 pm

Ivan E wrote:If its any consolation I was in there myself not so long ago. Just had wooden floors fitted about 2 weeks ago and was checking out the stuff in there before we got them. :shock:

Just make sure you check everyone's shoes when they come into your house. I've a mate who put down wood floors in his place 2 years ago. They were fine until someone came home drunk in a pair of high-heel stilletto style boots which had the rubber worn off the heels - she put a couple of hundred small pen-top sized puncture marks in the floor..... ouch!
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Ivan E » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:32 pm

Well they were already downstairs when I bought the house. We just have put them in 2 of the bedrooms upstairs, so if something like that happens it might just be worth it :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....until herself comes back, sees the mess and wonders who it was!
Ivan E
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to Spotted