Dial Rings for Sale

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Dial Rings for Sale

Postby jayod12b » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:35 pm

If anyone is looking for some Deepdish Dial Rings to enhance the look of there fto dash :)

They are 43 euro for a (polished finish) set of 6 rings
OR
35euro for a (brushed finish) set of 6 rings

Delievered anywhere within ireland

PM me or post an order here

Thanks
Jay

jayod12b
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Re: Dial Rings for Sale

Postby illmotion » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi

i am really want to buy this sign up for this just to buy these off you :) since i am from the Australia FTO Club

is there by any chance you ship to australia perth? if so how much would it cost for a polished finished

Thanks You!
illmotion
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:14 am

illmotion wrote:Hi

i am really want to buy this sign up for this just to buy these off you :) since i am from the Australia FTO Club

is there by any chance you ship to australia perth? if so how much would it cost for a polished finished

Thanks You!

Postage wouldn't be the issue here mate. The original post was August 2010. Jay now lives in Australia and has no time, or access to the equipment needed to make dial rings. Plenty on Ebay though.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby illmotion » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 pm

goz_83 wrote:
illmotion wrote:Hi

Thanks You!

Postage wouldn't be the issue here mate. The original post was August 2010. Jay now lives in Australia and has no time, or access to the equipment needed to make dial rings. Plenty on Ebay though.

Hey

Thanks for the head up just worried that the ebay quality not the same since i saw a few posts on here saying so much i guess i'll just have to buy and see :)
illmotion
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 pm

I bought my dial rings from here http://www.ebay.ie/itm/MITSUBISHI-FTO-C ... 45efdd7ab6

They look pretty good and you can choose brushed, or chrome. My needle cups were from Jay and they are impossible to get, but dial rings are easy enough and I recommend the link above.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby illmotion » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

thanks for the help really appreciate it!
also just went thru the forums and check out your build, i have to say amazing! you got a beastly looking FTO
illmotion
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby goz_83 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Cheers. It's a working progress.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to For Sale