Just saw scum smashing a car

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Just saw scum smashing a car

Postby Chris_Heilong » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:53 am

Just heard a noise there, look out and saw 2 lanky assholes smash a car window and take something from inside. They stayed around for a while like they were in no hurry, I tried to record it but its too dark. 10 minutes later they came back with a mate to see the damage they done, I noticed another car with its mirrors smashed close by, was just waiting for them to do something to mine, had a hammer and my large dog ready to go. Scum need to die off quick. :evil:
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Re: Just saw scum smashing a car

Postby goz_83 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:36 am

Seems to be no point calling the Garda either. A few years ago, I witnessed a stolen. At getting smashed up at the back of my house. It was about 5am. Called the Garda and they said all their units were busy on a murder case in the area. So I am handing them 3 muppets smashing a car on the main road (possibly the murderers) and the whole unit is busy on one thing. Pathetic.... And that was the height of the boom.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby optical illusion » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm

If it was my car I'd like someone to ring the gardai, might clear them off out of the area if they know the pigs are on to them?
ImageImage
optical illusion
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Chris_Heilong » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 am

The police were called, But at around 7:30am this morning the 3 guys came back to view their handy work. I am starting to think this maybe a grudge thing as they were hanging outside the car-owners house for a while before moving on.
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong

Return to Off Topic