hello to everyone just introducing myself

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

hello to everyone just introducing myself

Postby alloywheelsinternational » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:16 pm

hi guys n gals hope all is well. i have just registered on the site so i thought the best way to start would be here with a quick introduction.
my name is terry i live in Co. Down Norn Iron.
i have just imported a 1996 manual FTO ralliart version and have fallen in love at the minute.
car is white and is quite a minter just needs a bit of bling so 18" chromes are going on as soon as i get the spigot rings to fit. they are 225/35/18 can any1 tell me will i have any problems with these wheels as i hope not as they are ready to go on.
oh n by the way if your looking for cheap chrome wheels email me or go to my website www.alloywheelsinternational.com there are some nice chromes on the site and prices are always negotiable.
am looking for some help getting the FTO to be a head turner so any1 who can help i would appreciate it.
look forward to meeting up with you all in the next meet.
cheers fro now terry.
mines a manual!
http://www.alloywheelsinternational.com
4 Rota Kei & More Jap Alloy Wheels, BodyKits, Vertical Doors, Exhaust systems.
alloywheelsinternational
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Re: hello to everyone just introducing myself

Postby Daz » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:44 am

alloywheelsinternational wrote:hi guys n gals hope all is well. i have just registered on the site so i thought the best way to start would be here with a quick introduction.
my name is terry i live in Co. Down Norn Iron.
i have just imported a 1996 manual FTO ralliart version and have fallen in love at the minute.
car is white and is quite a minter just needs a bit of bling so 18" chromes are going on as soon as i get the spigot rings to fit. they are 225/35/18 can any1 tell me will i have any problems with these wheels as i hope not as they are ready to go on.
oh n by the way if your looking for cheap chrome wheels email me or go to my website www.alloywheelsinternational.com there are some nice chromes on the site and prices are always negotiable.
am looking for some help getting the FTO to be a head turner so any1 who can help i would appreciate it.
look forward to meeting up with you all in the next meet.
cheers fro now terry.

Welcome to the group Terry,

You won't have any problem with the 18's i have them along with Dave and plenty of owners in England, hope you enjoy your new P&J.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby CJ » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:59 am

Welcome, I like the fact that your site has plenty of choice, one suggestion, you should change the '96 >' year indicator for the FTO to '94 >', there waqs no change in wheel settings over the years.

I look forward to the pics when you've fitted the 18 inch chromes!

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby alloywheelsinternational » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:43 pm

CJ wrote:Welcome, I like the fact that your site has plenty of choice, one suggestion, you should change the '96 >' year indicator for the FTO to '94 >', there waqs no change in wheel settings over the years.

I look forward to the pics when you've fitted the 18 inch chromes!

CJ

thanks for that tip for the fitment guide.
i will post some b4 and afters when the chromes are on.
mines a manual!
alloywheelsinternational
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

thx for the welcome guys

Postby alloywheelsinternational » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:48 pm

thanks for the welcome guys i will send some pics before and after on my car when the wheels are on. monday afternoon.
who told me FTO's are not quick!!
some idiot said yes get one but there not that quick i have to admit i am happy enough with my cars performance. :D

if any you guys are looking some nice wheels i have just got a new selection of white and black wheels that will be on the site within the next few days along with seats and other accessories.

thx for the help with the 18's and hope to met up with you all some day for a bit of tyre kicking as they say!
mines a manual!
alloywheelsinternational
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to Introduce yourself