Kerry meet pics now online!

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Kerry meet pics now online!

Postby CJ » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:05 pm

Guys, I've selected some choice pics from the recent Kerry meet and uploaded them to the site, check out the Meets page on the main site or click here for the direct link. I think you'll agree that they look the business, the Beara Peninsula scenery twinned with the cracking weather last weekend really adds substance and shows the FTO in a great light. Bet you wished you were there ;)

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kerry meet pics now online!

Postby Daz » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:10 pm

CJ wrote:Guys, I've selected some choice pics from the recent Kerry meet and uploaded them to the site, check out the Meets page on the main site or click here for the direct link. I think you'll agree that they look the business, the Beara Peninsula scenery twinned with the cracking weather last weekend really adds substance and shows the FTO in a great light. Bet you wished you were there ;)

CJ

I sure do wish i was there the weather looked fantastic and the 3 cars looked great i did like the blended job on the skirts awesome.

Soooo wish i could have made it :(

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby soc » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:24 am

They look brilliant... it's great having the 2 silver fto's which give a different look for the same car. MfFTO's skirts look great blended in and really go with the no spoiler look - gives a kind or a butch look it you ask me. And then you've CJ's more svelte and sleek look...... both very, very sweet.
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:34 am

Also up for discussion on the FTOOC ;)

http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=375195

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:20 am

Nice pics CJ - I have some really good shots that I'll send you on when I get back to the land of the living on Monday - a couple of the night shots look 8) .
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby CJ » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:51 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:a couple of the night shots look 8) .

Deadly, send 'em on, the ones I took at night turned out sh!te!

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Irish FTO meets