Irish \ UK meet

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Postby JJ » Sun May 28, 2006 11:19 am

irish-fto wrote:I'd definately be interested in this and would have another FTO owner interested going to this aswell, so there's another 2more FTO's that are definates.

I think us Irish FTO owners should make an effort if UK owners are willing to and it would be good to have them over here to see what some of them have done to their cars..

I'd nearly browse this site everyday and this is the 1st time Ive seen this thread, i never noticed it before??? Maybe others are the same thats why there hasnt been that much of an interest in it..

Thats because it hails from a year ago when it was thought that you might look at it again in the Spring of this year. Spring has sprung, hence the bump.
JJ
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby JJ » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:43 pm

JJ wrote:
irish-fto wrote:I'd definately be interested in this and would have another FTO owner interested going to this aswell, so there's another 2more FTO's that are definates.

I think us Irish FTO owners should make an effort if UK owners are willing to and it would be good to have them over here to see what some of them have done to their cars..

I'd nearly browse this site everyday and this is the 1st time Ive seen this thread, i never noticed it before??? Maybe others are the same thats why there hasnt been that much of an interest in it..

Thats because it hails from a year ago when it was thought that you might look at it again in the Spring of this year. Spring has sprung, hence the bump.

I guess thats a no then :D
Never mind, maybe next year!
JJ
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby kevinod » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:27 pm

Disaster, I'd fancy a big meet...

I'm thinking of wandering over to the UK for a meet sometime, any big ones coming up in the west JJ?

Kev.
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby elaine » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:17 am

disaster is right could we not get something going on this the more fto in one place the better something in dublin or wexford ? or do we need to go over to them to get the interest on this side going . come on guys and girls :?
elaine
Nothing comes between me and my FTO

Postby kevinod » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:39 am

I think we need a volunteer to organise, suggest a date and get some numbers of who would be interested for starters. I just have too much on right now or I'd volunteer myself, anyone?
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby CJ » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:53 pm

kevinod wrote:I just have too much on right now or I'd volunteer myself, anyone?

Same here guys, sorry I havn't been too proactive on this front of late but time has been scarce over the past month or so.

If anyone is up for organiasing something, get in touch. A meet of some decription before the summer is out would be good....

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby elaine » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:03 pm

i am a bit the same myself between work and the kids .1st of all if we could get number on our side and a date maybe late aug /sept and then see if this would be ok with JJ then we might be able to work on it from there as we would have to book somewhere to stay if it a all nighter for the irish lot and for the lads across the water .Also we might get a good deal if we block booked .If we had the numbers i might be able to ring around wexford carlow and kilkenny to see about some where anyone got anything the we could do with them when(IF) we get them over .i would put up with just driving i might be able to get something going with the car shop in the fair green that we could all park there together as he has a fto as well there is not much to do in carlow bar alot of bars but sayig that it not far from kilkenny just somethings for ye to think about .SO LETS GET THE NUMBER THAT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ??????????? :roll:
elaine

Postby elaine » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:44 am

Do ye think there is any chance of this taken place this year as there are more of us going to meets now
elaine

Postby fatboyfat7 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:05 pm

well Avoca will be a good place to sort this out. mention it again then id say and see the response.
fatboyfat7

Previous

Return to Irish FTO meets