Car getting a spray job!

Discuss other marques here

Moderator: Moderators

Car getting a spray job!

Postby RussMan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Back in February a nice gentleman decided to key my car whilst i queued for a Coffee outside the Luas.
I finally decided to bite the bullet and have the car booked in for monday to get the driver side front to back resprayed and the front bumper gets a full respray as well. Wanted to tart it up if I was accepted for the Canonball but unfortunately i'm not!

I've been booked in to Dennings near the SpaWell and must say even before the work is done i'm quietly confident that they will do an excellent job. Great customer services / welcoming when I arrived and ticked all the boxes as partnership in place with my current insurance provider. (No reducation on excess though - a pity)

I'll post up a few pictures of the before and after shortly when I get the chance and give you a final review of the work completed.

On a side note i'm trying to figure out what to do with the front end at the same time.
I'm getting the Nissan Badge removed and looking to either get a cool looking Z fabricated to slot in the Nissan's place or just get it filled in. What do you think? Any suggestions?

I'm also getting the front reflectors smoked silver at the same time.

Russ
???? - Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
2007 Nissan 350z GT
2004 Nissan 350z GT
1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPvR
1997 Mazda Mx-3
RussMan
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Return to Other Cars