Haye V Valuev

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Haye V Valuev

Postby fatboyfat7 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Ive been following the build up to this and I'm curious to people thoughts. Personally I think Haye will win but Valuev at 7ft 2'' or close on that, is surely going to be a handful. Haye is unquestionably the better, faster boxer but Valuev has fought 52 times, winning 51 and NEVER been knocked down! I mean, theres so many pro's and con's in this fight its unbelievable. i can't wait for it! I reckon Haye might go for an early victory to be honest, but can he hurt the Russian? Its so interesting because it could go anyway really and nothing would be a major shock!
Fully functional White GPvR....
fatboyfat7
Nothing comes between me and my FTO

Re: Haye V Valuev

Postby paul2508 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 pm

i think if haye can go past the fifth round he will have him, the big russians fatigue will drop , first couple of rounds will be the ones haye has to be careful in, but it is gonna be interesting to watch,roll on tomorrow
...Me fail english?..Thats unpossible.....
paul2508
FTO-Ireland rules my world
FTO-Ireland rules my world

Re: Haye V Valuev

Postby fatboyfat7 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Funny you say that because that would have been my expectation too. However a lot of people of boxing forums think it may be the opposite. Haye is coming up from Cruiser to Heavy weight and their point is that Haye will tire quickly if there many clinches etc. They're argueing that Valuev's power and weight will tire Haye out. Saying that, I would be of the same opinion as you that Valuev will struggle to match Haye for stamina and speed but its another angle, and another interesting think to watch for!
Fully functional White GPvR....
fatboyfat7

Return to Off Topic