breaking the red fto

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

breaking the red fto

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:27 am

In a few weeks i'm going to start breaking up the red fto. Now i don't know if anyone in ireland is intrested in bits from it (due to shipping cost for the big bits etc) but going to give my auld stomping ground first dibs... everything to go but highlights are.
Full red/black leather interiour including doorcards and centre armrest/glovebox
Custom Quad exhaust (which will include stainless downpipes) ((and if required/ wanted pre cut rear bumper for free))
OEM facelift front bumper with 2 sets of clear led angle eyes lights fitted.
OEM version r spoiler (and if wanted/required the boot lid for free as it has a perfect seal no water ingress) ((i know when i had the veilside spoiler on the black one i got water ingress thru mount holes and had to get it redone...twice. but i guess thats the beauty of OEM v's aftermarket, you know the OEM will fit right))
Anyway if anyone is interested let me know....will look into how hard/easy it is to remove leather from seats for ease of shipping instead of sending full seats.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Re: breaking the red fto

Postby Bernard » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Any unusual bits/options?
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:08 am

Bernard wrote:Any unusual bits/options?

Nope not on this one it was a completely standard 95 manual gpx when i bought it all i did to it was leather interiour (taken from first black fto) OEM facelift front bumper OEM version r spoiler 18" league tantrums at first(taken from first fto, still have them) downgraded to 17 for more comfort after a back problem (still have these) can't remember what they are thou. Custom quad stainless exhaustwith cat bypass that takes lambada sensor Stainless downpipes and k&n induction kit and polybush all round (now contemplating putting these on new beast after price you showed me in other thread, but would rather brand newies.. ) and drilled and groved discs along with angel eye front lights in bumper 2 sets. Hid conversion on dips and main beam red dash bulb kit stainless dial suround. Apex lowered springs 45/25 and front & rear torsion bars. And stainless door sills...... wow didn't realise just how much i'd done to it till started to list it out... and there was me thinking not much from standard. As the black one was the heavily modded one :D

Edit. One of the reverse lights has conversion kit to make it a rear fog light for nct/mot
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Postby Bernard » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:14 am

Yeah, these things do tend to add up.
Shame you're not closer, I think postage would be a problem for the bigger parts. Wouldn't mind the spoiler/bootlid otherwise.
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:19 am

Bernard wrote:Yeah, these things do tend to add up.
Shame you're not closer, I think postage would be a problem for the bigger parts. Wouldn't mind the spoiler/bootlid otherwise.

It just so happens bernard that my sister and dad might be taking a visit to ireland in the next week or so, will be seeing them sunday will find out for sure, and depending whos car they take i might be able to get it to you (dads is a mondeo estate so loads of room) if its a posibility i'll let ya know... how does that sound?
Daz

Postby Bernard » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Daz wrote: if its a posibility i'll let ya know... how does that sound?

Sounds bang on Daz, much appreciated.
If it's a goer PM me a price, cheers.
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to For Sale