Recommendation: Kierans Motors Drogheda

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything non-FTO related

Moderator: Moderators

Recommendation: Kierans Motors Drogheda

Postby CJ » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 am

I needed to get the Octavia serviced and decided use Danny Kierans family dealership in Drogheda - I drive up and down the M1 a few times a week so it was as handy as anywhere else. Danny & co looked after me very well and did a top job on the servicing front (they also changed out the rear wiper motor under warranty) and charged me a reasonable rate for the work carried out. I've no problem recommending these guys for your VAG serviceing needs. Note: I believe its good to shout about good service, aside from the fact that Danny is one of our own, I've no affiliation with the business otherwise.
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Recommendation: Kierans Motors Drogheda

Postby gfalls » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 am

Its always a good thing when you can recommend a service. With so many tales of woe regarding cowboy outfits, its refreshing to hear about a positive experience. :)
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
gfalls
My first-born will be christened 'MIVEC'
My first-born will be christened 'MIVEC'

Postby TopCat » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 pm

That's good to know and nice to hear positive reviews. If you listened to most reviews you'd think there were nothing but crooks on cons in this country, and that's far from the truth. Totally agree with letting people know when you get a good service.
TopCat
Fight The Octopus!
Fight The Octopus!

Postby colm_mcm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:54 pm

I know a guy who travels dublin to banteer in cork to get his skoda seen to due to mediocre dublin dealers. Great to hear good news stories. It only takes the garage going the extra mile to keep a customer sweet but few bother any more
colm_mcm

Return to Off Topic