FTO for sale, for REAL this time

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

FTO for sale, for REAL this time

Postby daniel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:21 pm

Folks,

Well folks I putting my 95GPX Manual up for sale, reason: since my move to Scotland Ive been doing a lot, and I mean a lot of Motorway driving, all over these highlands, and basically I need a cruiser, saloon, whatever you want to call those boring cars!!, something which can trasport all the people I need to transport on long motorway journeys.

So anyways she's up for sale, spec as follows

95 GPX Manual
Pyrnees Black
133Kilometers
sony md headunit with autochanger in the boot
new brakes/tires
autowatch alarm

At present she is not Nct'd Id be willing to drive her home, Nct her and then sell if someone is interested.

Im waiting delivery of a digital camera, was due here today, but seeming amazon arnt as quick at delivery as they say they are..

Send me a pm if you are interested to anyone who contacted me prior to going to scotland and then i decided to keep her I do apologise, but this time she is definately up for say, to my dismay!!

ps Im planning to drive home around July so if anyone wants parts from camskill or other let me know and i can transprot them for, My journey home for a week would be into Belfast, then Dublin, across to Galway and then back
daniel
daniel
Octane king
Octane king

Postby CJ » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:55 am

See pics of Daniels GPX here

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby daniel » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:11 pm

Well folks, no longer an FTO owner, currently driving a silver reno megane hire car, what a downer!!!, thanks to Daz for putting me in touch with Nigel who bought the car, both gentlmen to deal with.
daniel
daniel
Octane king
Octane king

Postby Daz » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:43 am

daniel wrote:Well folks, no longer an FTO owner, currently driving a silver reno megane hire car, what a downer!!!, thanks to Daz for putting me in touch with Nigel who bought the car, both gentlmen to deal with.

No probs bud :) it's gone to a good home and he hasn't stopped smiling since hehe :D Don't be a stranger thou kid, just caus you don't own one any more doesn't mean you have to stop visiting the site, cus who knows in 6 months time you could be fed up of the megane and buy another one over there in scotland.

Daz...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby daniel » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:06 pm

that megane is getting the road on sunday,what a piece of crap, just looked at lotus elise, but i cant too small, i need somethingn with space in the back, but they seem like some car...for sure ill still be on the site not a bother....cheers again
daniel
daniel
Octane king
Octane king

Return to For Sale