How do

Say hello to other forum members

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules before posting!

How do

Postby PurpleRonnie » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:23 am

Hi guys and gals

Just thought I would pop over and say hello, I live in London and had my GPX for a couple of years, and could chat about them til the cows come home, so no doubt i'll pop up every now and then and unleash my wisdom :shock: well maybe not, but i'll pop up and talk Bo***cks and if there is some wisdom in there it will be pure luck :lol:

See you around

Guy
PurpleRonnie
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby kevinod » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:52 am

Hey Guy,

welcome to fto-ireland! looks like you've done some modding to your GPX, 'just' body kits (just, as if that wasn't expensive enough! :wink:) or any mechanical mods done?

I've a pretty standard steel silver gr myself, but planning on doing bits and pieces to it gradually, get it even better than it already is! :twisted:

Kev.
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby CJ » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:40 am

Welcome Guy, good to see some crossover from the FTOOC forum ;)

CJ
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:08 pm

Big fan of the bozz speed front myself - looks well with the Top Mix spoiler. I've been lurking around the UK forum for a number of years now and know you've done quite a bit of work with your car - as have quite a number of the UK club - so if ye want to share ye're "FTO wisdom" - It would be much appreciated.

I'm afraid the role of annoying b0ll0cks talking forum member has already been filled. (TM SHREK) :lol:
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby PurpleRonnie » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:50 pm

thanks for the welcome

I've done a few performace mods but just the basics decatted mongoose exhause, apexi filter and sorted out the suspension and brakes, can't seem to stop myself modding, the headlights are baking in the oven as I type this so I can spray them and fit halos, so many things to do before the 2005 show season :lol:
PurpleRonnie
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:13 pm

Thats not a standard colour FTO - Did you get the respray done yourself?
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby kevinod » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:27 pm

PurpleRonnie wrote:the headlights are baking in the oven as I type

I know thats the way to open the headlights but it cracks me up everytime I hear someone doing it! :lol:
Steel Silver manual GR (95 C)
kevinod

Postby PurpleRonnie » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:44 pm

Myfeckin FTO wrote:Thats not a standard colour FTO - Did you get the respray done yourself?
yeah it's a colour called tempest grey had it done less than a year ago and am sending the front bumper in again tomorrow to be relieved of a years worth of scuffs and stonechips, oh the joys of having a lowered Boss Speed FTO :lol:
PurpleRonnie
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:54 pm

PurpleRonnie wrote:
Myfeckin FTO wrote:Thats not a standard colour FTO - Did you get the respray done yourself?
yeah it's a colour called tempest grey had it done less than a year ago and am sending the front bumper in again tomorrow to be relieved of a years worth of scuffs and stonechips, oh the joys of having a lowered Boss Speed FTO :lol:

Well I've lived in London for 5 years - spent much of my time travelling the length & breath of the UK and you really can't compare the roads - your BS front wouldn't last 100meters on our Irish roads - the speed bumps and changes in surface and surface height would have you constantly cringing. One of the reasons I'm changing to 45 profile tyres from 40's on my 17's this week.

Really like the colour - Should have been a standard FTO colour instead of 2 types of silver.
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby PurpleRonnie » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:15 am

Myfeckin FTO wrote:Really like the colour - Should have been a standard FTO colour instead of 2 types of silver.
cheers :D
PurpleRonnie
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Return to Introduce yourself