[EVENT] Thanks from Custom & Performance[30th Sept 2007]

This forum is a means of informing the community on up and coming meets and events

Moderators: Moderators, Event Organisers

Postby DirtyLopez » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:09 pm

Now you`re initiated to the higher level of our FTO belivers community :lol:
DirtyLopez
I prefer my FTO to the missus
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Postby Muad_dib77 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 pm

:twisted: Muahahahahahaha!

cough cough splutter.. what just happened...(bewildered)
Image<->FTO-Ireland Shop
Tiomáint sé cosúil go bhfuil tú déanach i gcás maise!
Muad_dib77

Great Meeting Y'All!

Postby zjdaruwalla » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi, All!

First of all, it was really great meeting y'all. Enjoyed the trip down (as those of you who drove down could see) and really enjoyed meeting all of you. You guys are a great bunch of people. We should try to meet up more often for a drink in Dublin some night.

Also, thanks a million Shane and the missus for your hospitality. Was very, very generous of you both. And next time I'll bring beer instead of liquor. I didn't realize beer would have been put to a better use. You live and learn I suppose.

Lastly, sorry for not coming back down on Sunday morning. I had it all planned but unfortunately slept through my alarm...My body was just tooo exhausted I suppose. Sorry, guys. Well, I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks again for all the craic. I'll be putting in leather seats soon (CJ, could you send me a pic of your interior seats so I can show it to the guys at cartronics)? Have ordered the ITG induction kit, too and am also gonna change my battery. Working on the dash, too but seems everything good is sold out on the websites. Oh, well! Take care, y'all and hope to meet up with you all soon.

Cheers,
Zubin
zjdaruwalla
Super unleaded
Super unleaded

Previous

Return to Irish FTO meets