Alfa 156 heating problem

Discuss other marques here

Moderator: Moderators

Alfa 156 heating problem

Postby dave100 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:18 pm

My dad has just phoned me to say that the heater and blower has stopped working in his 156 TS. He says he cant find a dedicated fuse for the blower or heater mentioned in the handbook but surely there must be one somewhere.
I will look tomorrow when its a bit brighter as he's not the most mechanically minded, but was wondering if anyone on here could shed any light on the matter beforehand?
dave100
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Postby Myfeckin FTO » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:50 pm

Mustangs your man - GF has a 147 and I'm sure its the same but we haven't come across this problem.......YET! (It is an Alfa).
Myfeckin FTO
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby Mustang » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:25 am

Myfeckin FTO wrote:Mustangs your man - GF has a 147 and I'm sure its the same but we haven't come across this problem.......YET! (It is an Alfa).

oops sorry about the delay guys, been away for the last few days. IIRC there are two banks of fuses in the driver side footwell. When you look at first there appears to be only one but you need to get right into the footwell to see the second (higher bank) -all will become clear when you take a look. There is also a fuse box under the bonnet, without the owners manual I can't advise the location of the fuse in question. You might want to check out this link which may be of some use (confusion!)
Mustang
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby dave100 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:09 pm

chrz mustang very useful advice. i will have a hunt for the other fuse bank at the steering column once my hangover wears off :wink:
dave100
FTO is my life
FTO is my life

Return to Other Cars