Dexron III

Technical questions and discussion

Moderator: Moderators

Dexron III

Postby Daz » Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:26 pm

Hi Peeps

i was wondering if anyone can help me, i'm looking to get Dexron III tip/auto fluid. The place i used to get it from has closed down :( and i have been looking for the past week or so unsucessfully, can someone tell me of a place they get it from.

Thanks in Advance
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz
Financially Troubled & Overdrawn!

Postby Eamon » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:47 am

Daz,

Just popped over to Motor Store in Dun Laoghaire S/C. They stock Castrol TQ Dextron III, but only have three 1 litre bottles left on the shelves. I know there's also a branch of Motor Store in Stillorgan S/C, so they may have more.

E.
Eamon
Speed freak
Speed freak

Postby adrian » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:03 pm

Daz,

I got it in Rathgar Motor Factors before....or camskill if you wanna put in an order for other stuff to make the postage cost worthwhile
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Postby CJ » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:36 am

Daz, its worth asking your local motor factors if they'll stock it, after all, you're a stickler for changing the ATF on a regular basis.

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daz » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:26 am

Thanks for the input guys, Have tried several motor factors including those close to me without any joy, so i guess unless i find some soon camskills it will have to be
18 yrs an owner presently on my 4th a Manual Gpx with twin turbo conversion, in Daytona Blue
Daz

Postby Daz » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:39 am

Sorted :D :D :!: :!:

while i was down in shannon at the wknd i popped into limerick to go shopping and low and behold while i was walking around the parkway shopping center a found a motor factors, i can't think of the name to hand but its just in the second entrance to the center for anyone living close by. but anyway i went in and had a look and there on the shelf just happened to be 8 1 litre bottles of castrol tq dextron III fluid yea :!: so i took all 8 but i'm sure they will get in more, so i can now service my car next week when i'm off
Daz

Return to FTO Technical