clear repeaters and alternator FOR SALE

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

clear repeaters and alternator FOR SALE

Postby Chris_Heilong » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:56 pm

These are MX 5 side repeaters, they will fit the FTO with a small mod which can be found on the net. I am selling with both the orange and silver bulbs(these glow orange and take away that egg look). I will let them go for €17.
I also have a 4 pin Alternator that fits all facelift 2lt FTO, I am selling for €50, I bought it off Gerry but never got around to changing it as my one was working fine.

Collection only, I am in the Dublin 5 area.

Send me a PM if interested.
Last edited by Chris_Heilong on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong
I prefer my FTO to the missus

Re: clear repeaters and alternator FOR SALE

Postby goz_83 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:54 am

Very tempting Chris. I have standard repeaters, but they are smoked and look pretty good. I will consider these. Do you have a link to the mod that is needed?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Re: clear repeaters and alternator FOR SALE

Postby Chris_Heilong » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Some members here just used tiger seal and put them straight in, If I was doing it I would take the clip off your old indicators and glue or melt them onto the clear ones.
I dont know why but it seems most of the tutorial sites are gone off line, I had to use the way back machine just to find this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070629122906/http://www.abcadsolutions.com/Clear-repeat-mod.htm
White 98 GX, HID lights, SS Exhaust, 17" BK racing Alloys, lowered Suspension, Veilside rear bumper, illuminated Door handles, Leatherette seats
Chris_Heilong

Return to For Sale