ebay stainless manifolds and downpipe

General FTO discussion only

Moderator: Moderators

ebay stainless manifolds and downpipe

Postby ebrewer89 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 pm

got mine the other day and fitted in a few hours,back manifold was a bit awkward but not as bad as had anticipated.i think for the price they are a worthwhile mod and have increased lower dwn power a decent amount and definitely more responsive up higher in the rev range.not a huge difference in sound but a more throaty deeper smoother sound.once the exhaust carbons up it mite get a bit louder with any luck if not no worries as will be taking out the back seats and fitting harnesses next week anyway so im sure there will be plenty of exhaust noise rattling around the cabin :D
ebrewer89
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Re: ebay stainless manifolds and downpipe

Postby Wagalini » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Any pics. They must look good! :D
Wagalini
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Postby mivecrx » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Only seen this thread, was there any problem with the fitting of the manifold or downpipe? like did it bolt straight on or touch of any any parts of the body/engine?
Only asking as there very cheap and look fairly decent, just heard of the been a bad fit on other cars not Fto.

Also if anyone else has ebay manifold or/and downpipe, your experience with them be great.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?

Postby brccrx » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 pm

+1 to the above!
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion

Postby mivecrx » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:24 pm

+2

oh wait..haha
mivecrx

Postby ebrewer89 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:15 pm

The fit on the manifolds and downpipe was very good actually i was expecting to have to manipulate something to get it all in but had no problems at al.if anything the downpipe is very slightly shorter than the original but only by maybe 10-15mm so nothing to worry about.fitting was easier than expected,the rear mani was a bit of a pain to get off just because of lack of space but again not a major pain.definitely worth buying for the price and the quality is also good
ebrewer89
FTO nut!
FTO nut!

Return to General FTO Discussion