Manuals for sale

Use this forum to buy or sell your FTO or FTO parts (Private adverts only)

Moderator: Moderators

Manuals for sale

Postby CJ » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:43 pm

Buy and Sell:

Mitsubishi FTO GPX 2L V6 94. Manual, Mivec, silver/grey, alloys, alarm/immob, c/l, e/m, a/c, CD, ex cond, 75k mls, NCT 04/05, Price: €7,790 Contact: 087-9175700.

Mitsubishi FTO V6 '94. Dec model, silver, 36k mls, tax & NCT, manual gearbox, Price: €6,500 Contact: 087-9798640 or mrjohnpower@eircom.net.

CBG:

http://www.cbg.ie/detail.asp?CBGID=1038 ... ItemSaved= &BasketPics=&BasketDescs=

Ciaran
CJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mark » Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:19 pm

Hi, as regards the manual mivec: well firstly the guy doesn't really want to sell,he's more curious to see how much he could get for it.It is a 94 with about 81k miles on the clock. The car is very tatty,chewing gum stuck to the seats,some nasty bangs on the body work,bit of rust setting in and a load of envy-stripes! Hope that's of some help.
mark
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Postby mark » Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:19 pm

Hi, as regards the manual mivec: well firstly the guy doesn't really want to sell,he's more curious to see how much he could get for it.It is a 94 with about 81k miles on the clock. The car is very tatty,chewing gum stuck to the seats,some nasty bangs on the body work,bit of rust setting in and a load of envy-stripes! Hope that's of some help.
mark
I'm addicted to my FTO
I'm addicted to my FTO

Postby soc » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:25 pm

mark wrote:Hi, as regards the manual mivec: well firstly the guy doesn't really want to sell,he's more curious to see how much he could get for it.It is a 94 with about 81k miles on the clock. The car is very tatty,chewing gum stuck to the seats,some nasty bangs on the body work,bit of rust setting in and a load of envy-stripes! Hope that's of some help.

Hey Mark,

Do you know him or did you just go out to see the car - I see it's advertised as "ex cond"? So sounds like it's a "steer clear car" :)....

Fingers crossed I'm off to see a black manual mivec in kilkenny...

cheers
shane
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby adrian » Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:15 pm

Shane,

You never went to see this car did ya?

A
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Postby soc » Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:41 pm

adrian wrote:Shane,

A

no - too expensive - 80K miles on the clock and they're looking for 9K - you'd never get anywhere near that money back for it. the garage is selling it for a customer and he won't take anything under 9K - its been for sale for ages
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Postby adrian » Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:26 pm

shane wrote:

A

no - too expensive - 80K miles on the clock and they're looking for 9K - you'd never get anywhere near that money back for it. the garage is selling it for a customer and he won't take anything under 9K - its been for sale for ages

It's down to 8K now.
adrian
Super FTO aficionado!
Super FTO aficionado!

Postby soc » Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:47 pm

adrian wrote:
shane wrote:

A

It's down to 8K now.

It'd need to come down a whole lot more before I'd be interested
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to For Sale