I'm selling my TT

Discuss other marques here

Moderator: Moderators

I'm selling my TT

Postby soc » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 pm

On the off chance anyone here wants or knows someone looking for a TT- I've only advertised it on vagdrivers.net cause I couldn't be bothered with dealing with punters coming through carzone - plus the bro-in-law may take it for himself.

======================================The Add=================================
Time has come to sell my TT - I bought the car from Newmarket Motors in Dec 2006 )it's the longest I've ever owned one car) and I'm the third owner. I love this car, it's been relatively faultless except for the usual TT issues such as coil packs (all now replaced) - also had the secondary water pump fail (also replaced) and I had to replace a door sensor for the lights and window drop. Apart from that it's been routine maintenance and mods cool.gif

It's fast (not the fastest in the world but still fast) and handles brilliantly - with the current setup (poly bushes, defcon and konis set soft up front and stiff at rear) it is possible to get the back end to step out while on the gas (not lift off oversteer). It has a go-kart quality to it as it corners flat and steering is direct with good feel (at least I reckon so anyway wink.gif)

I have to change because I need something bigger - was originally considering keeping the TT but I can't justify it as I know it won't get driven. I'm looking for 10k - I might be open to sensible offers but am quite happy to trade it once I find the right car at a dealers wink.gif

Full details below (and I'll dig out photos later and confirm some of the details, mileage, etc)

Spec
====
2002 Audi TT 225bhp
Currently at 84.5k miles
Black
Full leather
Arm rest
Single deck cd player
Unfortunately no real options (such as bose, xenons, heated seats) - all standard kit

Servicing
======
Full dealer service history up to 60k
Independant service history after that (serviced every 8k)
Timing belt at (approx) 54k (I'll double check this tonight)
Secondary water pump replaced
All coils replaced
New battery last week

Additional
=======
Mapped by Joe at ChippedIRE - mild remapp so approx 250 - 255bhp
Koni sport adjustable shocks + eibach springs
Defcon 1 mod (front arm rear bush replaced with similar setup as original mk1 arms - includes a poly bush - much sharper steering)
Rear 4-motion arb
Poly bushes allround (rear arb, rear arm, dogbone mount, etc)
V6 18" alloys (with part worn Goodyear F1s) - also have a set of genuine RSTTs that will go with the car but are in need of a refurb
Techstar drilled front disks + techstar pads
Forge hoses (boots, dv relocation kit)
Forge dv
Forge short shift kit
Autoasthetics gear knob (much shorter and thicker than normal - looks and feels cool)
LiquidTT (LCD gauge fitted to drivers side air vent to display ECU parameters such as oil temp, coolant temp, air temp, exhaust temp - also calculates roughly bhp and torque as well as displaying fault codes and allowing any fault codes be cleared or a tb reset)
IPod connector
Front bumper resprayed (dec 09) to remove stone chips (plus touch up to other marks)

10,000 on(sensible)o
soc
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over

Return to Other Cars